Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Little Things

I really wish I would come on here and post more often. Haha, I think that will be a goal of mine....to come on here weekly and post. I would love to look back years from now and be able to read everything I have ever posted.

Well, an update... the family and I have moved. We live in a country home on 10 acres in the MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! I love the house and the property but this has been a serious adjustment for me. Mainly because I don't have anyone out here to talk with. No friends or anything. I just have you guys! lol But its okay. My mom visits frequently and when I think about all the awesome stuff I get to do this summer to the property it just overfills me with joy. I cannot wait to start my garden, and root cellar, and hopefully even making wine! So many things I am going to have my hands full! 

On another note, hopefully my husband is going to be getting this job at Les Shwab (we should know today) and that will help us so much. Mainly because it will give Ty time away from home so he can relax. Its not easy for a 24 yr old to sit at home day in and day out with no friends. Not only that but he will also get some amazing benefits from making that a career.

As for me, I think my attitude is starting to really improve. Maybe its just the sunshine ha, but I do feel a lot happier and stress free. My husband and I are communicating a lot better these days, and my kids..... oh my kids, they are growing up sooo fast and it is so scary! I want them to stay little forever! But they are becoming their own little people and becoming so independent these days. I love them so much and I love how well they play with each other, well, most of the time. Their smiles brighten up my days so much! Everything from the spilled cereal all over the living room, to the ketchup all over the face, to the little "NO!" tantrums.... they are my world. And its those little things that make it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment